For the second year in a row, the Air Quality exhibit floor plan has been expanded to offer more opportunities for networking. Become an exhibitor at
Air Quality IX and get the opportunity to showcase your company or product with your target audience.
Purchase a Booth
To purchase a booth, click the button below to download the booth space reservation form.
Please Note: Once your booth is reserved, you must register all booth attendees online. A confirmation e-mail will be sent
containing an online registration code.
Each Booth Includes:
- One 8' x 10' space for a freestanding booth in the conference exhibit/break area
- One waived booth staff registration, which includes entry to all technical and poster sessions ($925 value!)
- Organization overview in exhibitor directory to be included in attendee packets
- Morning and afternoon break refreshments
- Exhibit/poster session social
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday luncheons
- Conference preregistration attendee list (Word format only)
- Web site listing with link to your organization’s Web site
- Final conference attendee list (hard copy)
- Conference proceedings on CD-ROM
As the organizer of the Air Quality IX Conference, the EERC will handle your exhibit booth needs. Our booth packages are all inclusive, meaning that
your booth fee includes the following:
- Electricity (110 V)
- Two chairs
- Waste basket
- Your choice of skirted table: 6’, 8’, or counter height
- Free Wi-Fi in the exhibit hall
- Carpeted exhibit hall
Conference organizers have contracted with Shepard Exposition Services to manage any additional booth furnishings you may need
(i.e., furniture, plants, decorations, display materials, etc.) as well as all shipping and handling to and from the conference.
Each exhibit must complete the Shepard Exhibit Services Kit prior to attending the conference.
To ensure timely and efficient delivery of packages to the hotel, please ship materials to the Shepard warehouse at the address below. More details
are provided in the exhibit services kit. Please label each piece with your company name and box number (e.g., XYZ Co., Box 1 of 3)
Ship Materials to:
Exhibiting Co. Name & Booth Number
EERC Air Quality IX Conference
c/o Shepard Exposition Services
4710 Trident Court
Baltimore, MD 21227
You will be invoiced via e-mail for your outstanding booth fee. Please make the payment payable to the UND Energy & Environmental Research Center.
Note: Additional booth staff fees or any other additional fees, such as proceedings or extra meal tickets, will be invoiced separately
or can be paid online by credit card when you register your booth attendants online.
For further information on becoming an exhibitor, please contact:
Energy & Environmental Research Center
15 North 23rd Street, Stop 9018
Grand Forks, ND 58202-9018
Phone: (701) 777-5113